Rest assured, without sacrificing comfort, there are many ways to improve your home's energy habits.
Let Federal Energy show you how to save energy today by scheduling an energy audit from Federal Energy today. One of our energy experts will conduct a top-to-bottom energy assessment of your home, and will identify where and how you can save energy with multiple solution options ranging from quick, on-the-spot solutions, to longer-term ones. It's a small investment, for a payoff that can save you hundreds, or even thousands, in energy costs over time.
Energy Audits from Federal Energy are designed to help you identify and uncover energy wasters in your home, all so you can save money and reduce your carbon footprint at the same time.
During an energy audit, Federal Energy’s trained specialist will:
- Help you uncover your conscious and unconscious energy habits
- Examine windows, insulation, doors, and any areas where you may be losing energy from air-leaks
- Evaluate the efficiency of your heating and cooling equipment
- Heat Load Calculation
- Measure the energy consumed of key appliances with WATTS-UP to demonstrate where you can save power
- Generate an all-inclusive energy report explaining what was found and how you can reduce your energy waste
- Visually assess your home from top to bottom to discover potential energy savings
- Provide a list of Do's and Don'ts that can positively impact your energy usage TODAY
- Discuss available incentives & rebates that can help pay for your energy improvements
- And finally, provide licensed experts to complete the recommended energy improvements
For more information, call us today at 855.721.2468, or fill out the form below and someone will contact you promptly.